The Warren House— 1951
Grouping of 3 houses united by stack bond concrete block wall located on adjacent lots surrounding circle at west end of Lafayette Drive. Site slopes slightly downward to south and west.
To the east, north-facing Warren House is composed of a two story block with a one story wing to the west. Both elements have flat roofs.
Main block clad in gray vertical board and batten paneling. On ground floor, cantilever with canted, three-course lapboard fascia shelters formal entrance. Pair of sidelights flank door. Original garage lost when house was rebuilt after fire.
Second story, set back behind ground floor, has window bay of five full height vertical panes, 2 divided by single, horizontal mullions. Row of ribbon windows appears under deep eaves at southwest corner. Beams and rafters are concealed by plywood panels.
On the one story wing, a wall of stack bond standard red brick abuts a flush, stack bond concrete block wall which extends beyond the house to form a garden wall. Row of ribbon windows runs above masonry wall beneath flush three-course lapboard fascia.